2

I've been actively making decisions to better deal with my depression and anxiety, nothing too overwhelming, and so far it has been wonderful 🙌.  The house is clean, I'm not tired all day AND my mood has improved a bunch! Check out my new morning routine.

1) I drink the Itworks keto coffee that my wife, Selina, sells. I mix in 3 pumps of Upouria sugar free caramel syrup from Kwik Star. We just bought a whole bottle from them. Then, I put a big ol' poof of whipped cream on top! 😋) I love it HOT but we have also made a blended iced coffee out of it and it's freaking delicious!!! 

2) Read my daily affirmations (this is HUGE guys!) I made a list in my little notebook and I read them every morning! 😊 💖

3) I make a ✔ list of things I want to accomplish throughout the day. THIS... this is MAJOR! I have a CLEAR list of things I need to do instead of sitting here feeling like I don't know where to start.

4) I work on doing all the things! This is where the coffee comes in!!! It gives me the energy I NEED to do all the things 😍. I don't feel like I have to CONSTANTLY wind myself up all day to get things done! I get the energy I need for THE WHOLE DAY and it boosts my mood so I'm not so down on myself! It's freaking amazing!

Do I still have moments of doubt and worry? Yes, yes I do but it's a lot less than before and that feels great! I am just taking it one day at a time and that is the best I can do and so far it is working for me and I am feeling pretty good. ☕ 💖

Popular posts from this blog

More of the things

Day 1

Mother's Day